ThemeStreet Leads Slider options
To add a leads slider to your page, you need the “ThemeStreet Leads Slider” plugin to be active.
After that, you can use the [themestreetleadsslider] shortcode on any page where you’d like it to appear.
Of course, there’s a variety of attributes you can use to customize it a bit more:
- ‘username’ – your Launch 27 username (default value is the one set in the Customizer)
- ‘tax’ – Tax amount you’re using on Launch 27 (default value is 0.0)
- ‘button’ – Button text (default value is “Schedule an appointment”)
- ‘currency’ – Your currency sign (default value is $)
- ‘name’ – Should the name field be displayed or not (default is true, use false for hiding)
- ‘phone’ – Should the phone field be displayed or not (default is true, use false for hiding)
- ’email’ – Should the email field be displayed or not (default is true and is highly recommended to leave it enabled because of the other leads functions)
- ‘bookingpage’ – Your booking page URL
- ‘layout’ – Layout design (‘slider’ or ‘dropdown’, default is ‘slider’)
- ‘color’ – Accent color in hex code (default is your theme color)
Example of a custom attribute added: [themestreetleadsslider phone=”false” button=”BOOK NOW”]
This shortcode will display a slider, but without a phone number input and with a “BOOK NOW” button.